[FieldTrip] ft_qualitycheck

Andreas Sauer sauer.mpih at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:39:23 CEST 2012

Dear Arjen,

thanks for your replay!

I just tried with the current version of fieldtrip (20120812) but I still
get this error message:

??? Undefined function or variable 'dataset'.

Error in ==> boxplot>computeBoxLocation at 2020
boxValDs = dataset();

Error in ==> boxplot at 312
[boxVal,boxValPlot,boxIdx] = computeBoxLocation(xSorted,...

Error in ==> ft_qualitycheck>draw_figure at 547
  boxplot(h.HmotionAxes, hmotions, 'orientation', 'horizontal', 'notch',
'on');

Error in ==> ft_qualitycheck at 296
      draw_figure(info, temp_timelock, temp_freq, temp_summary,
temp_headpos, toi);

I call the function ft_qualitycheck as described in the tutorial.
cfg.dataset = subject_xy.ds; ft_qualitycheck(cfg). It runs the analysis, it
writes the .mat-file but then it throws the error message. So to me, it
seems that there is some information (the variable 'dataset') missing. But
I don't know whether this is due to our recording or an error in one of the
functions...

Best,

Andreas

2012/8/10 Stolk, A. <a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl>

> Hi Andreas,
>

> The boxplot function is a matlab statistics toolbox function. I do not see
> why it throws an error here. However, I did find a problem related to the
> dataset history file (.hist) which contains details of the recording
> itself. I will fix this issue right away. If you are still getting the same
> error with tomorrow's version of FT, please give me shout. And
> preferably provide some more details about the error, and how you are
> calling the function.
>

> best,
>
> Arjen

Dipl.-Psych. Andreas Sauer