[FieldTrip] ft_qualitycheck

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri Aug 10 17:17:06 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas, The boxplot function is a matlab statistics toolbox function. I do not see why it throws an error here. However, I did find a problem  related to the dataset history file (.hist) which contains details of the recording itself. I will fix this issue  right away. If you are still getting the same error  with tomorrow's version of FT, please give me shout. And preferably  provide some more details about the error, and how you are calling the function. best, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----