[FieldTrip] ordinal numbers of bad trials

cornelius abel cornabel at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:54:59 CEST 2012

Hi Nenad,

for the reject visual function i have a work around to this problem.
First you have to add a column to the data.trialinfo table with a unique
trial ID (in my case column 6).
Then you can compare the output trialinfo of the rejectvisual function
(dummy.trialinfo) to the original trialinfo and identify the rejected
trials. In VisBadTrials you then have the unique trial ID of the
rejected trials.
Have a look at the code snip:

dummy        = ft_rejectvisual(cfg,data);
VisBadTrials=data.trialinfo((find(~ismember(data.trialinfo(:,6),dummy.trialinfo(:,6)))),6)';
VisBadTrials=unique(VisBadTrials);

Cornelius