[FieldTrip] connectivity/amplitude correlation

Karl Doron karl.doron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:53:53 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any publications with the maths behind the functions for ft_connectivity_corr. I would specifically like to confirm (for a pending publication) how the amplitude correlation is computed when the function is given output from ft_freqanalysis which contains a time dimension (relevant cfg parameters pasted below). I've assumed this is occurring in the frequency domain across trials for sensor i and sensor j.

cfg.channelcmb = chancmb;
cfg.method     = 'mtmconvol';
cfg.output     = 'fourier';
cfg.keeptrials = 'yes';