[FieldTrip] ft_databrowser

Ayelet Landau ayelet.landau at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 21:03:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I thought I would report here also another (perhaps related?) strange
behavior that I encountered with databrowser. If you look at the attached
image you will immediately note that there is an empty portion after the
end of my data. The data plotted is indeed all the data (so, no missing
data), but this extra white just appears to varying degrees from trial to
trial.

any idea why this occurs?

thanks!
Ayelet