[FieldTrip] How to specify two dipoles in cfg.supdip in ft_sourceanalysis?

Sara Bögels s.bogels at psy.gla.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 13:25:48 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am using ft_sourceanalysis with specifications of cfg.refdip and
cfg.supdip. Until now, I always inserted the same voxel coordinates in
supdip as refdip to suppress self-coherence. However, the help
suggests that you can also suppress more than one dipole, but it does
not specify how to input this in cfg.supdip. I tried a 2 by 3 matrix
and a cell structure with two entries (1 x 3 matrices) but that gave
(apparently) the same result as suppressing only refdip.

As a related, more general question, what about the orientation of the
(e.g. reference) dipole? How is that actually determined in this case
(since you only have to insert the position of the dipole)?

Thank you,
Sara

   This message was sent using the Web mail system for
   The University of Glasgow School of Psychology