[FieldTrip] Problem setting up fieldtrip

Kam X kamx at ymail.com
Fri Aug 24 06:56:53 CEST 2012

Hi,
I hope this is the proper type of questions for this list, if not I apologize.I've just set up fieldtrip by unzipping it, adding the path to the folder to matlab, and running ft_defaults.  Most things seem to work, but if I try to use the command ft_realtime_signalproxy I get:
Undefined function 'ft_realtime_signalproxy' for input arguments of type 'struct'.
Looking in the fieldtrip folder, I see the .m files, but ft_realtime_signalproxy is not among them.  If I run realtime_signalproxy(cfg), I get:
Warning: REALTIME_SIGNALPROXY is only a compatibility wrapper, which will soon be removed.Please instead call FT_REALTIME_SIGNALPROXY. > In realtime_signalproxy at 16 Undefined function 'ft_realtime_signalproxy' for input arguments of type 'struct'.
Error in realtime_signalproxy (line 18)[varargout{1:nargout}] = funhandle(varargin{:});
Have I missed a step in setting up fieldtrip, or do I need to download the realtime functions from somewhere?
Thanks,Kameron