[FieldTrip] source reconstruction on emfs

Nuria DoƱamayor Alonso nuria.donamayor at neuro.uni-luebeck.de
Tue Aug 21 12:50:56 CEST 2012

Dear fieldtrippers,
I am currently analyzing a study, measured with a Neuromag 306 system, in which we stimulated the median nerve. I had never done source reconstruction with fieldtrip, so I followed the tutorial using MNE for EMF source analysis (which worked fine), only to find out that I could neither average individual sources nor perform stats, which is exactly what I need to do...
So the question is: What would you guys recommend? Should I just try using the LCMV beamfomer? However, that might not be the best solution according to this thread http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2011-September/004321.html... Is there any way I could efficiently export my preprocessed/averaged data to some other software (MNE/SPM/Brainstorm...) and compute my source reconstruction and stats there? What do you guys usually do?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Nuria