[FieldTrip] mne source reconstruction

qi li lihqih at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:00:50 CEST 2012

Jan and Jörn:

Thanks a lot for your answers! You did understand my questions pretty
well. I actually tried to use ft_sourceinterpolate to find the voxel
index without success. The error message is like

'Reference to non-existent field 'sphereradius'.

Error in ft_sourceinterpolate (line 203)
  interpmat = interp_ungridded(functional.pos,
warp_apply(anatomical.transform, [X(:) Y(:) Z(:)]), ...'