[FieldTrip] plotting mri ortho with crosshair

Vitória Magalhães Piai vitoria.piai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:22:49 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to plot an MR image (not necessarily functional data) with
the ortho method and with crosshairs but the crosshairs are not there at
all.
I used to be able to see them before and with interactive mode I was
able to go through the coordinates and still seeing where the crosshairs
were.
What I need in the end is to be able to see on an MRI (without
functional data) with crosshairs where exactly a certain coordinate is.
Any suggestions?

If I remember correctly, I used to plot it using:

mri = ft_read_mri(template);
cfg.interactive = 'yes';
cfg.crosshair = 'yes';
ft_sourceplot(cfg, mri)

Thanx a lot, Vitória

--
** Please consider the environment - do you really need to print? **