[FieldTrip] Oscillatory power normalization

smoratti at psi.ucm.es smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Mon Apr 23 08:49:00 CEST 2012

Hi Matt,

I think Fieltrip does not do these transformations. However you could do cfg.baselinetype = 'relative' (power post/power pre) and take the log10 and multiply by 10 (TF.powerspctrm). Then you should have dB.

best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo

email: smoratti at psi.ucm.es
Tel.:    +34 679219982