[FieldTrip] Signal viewer + Biosemi

Hamza Fawzi Altakroury (Student) hamzaf at sabanciuniv.edu
Wed Apr 18 10:52:16 CEST 2012

Thanks Philip

I downloaded the BrainStream code but I did not work with it yet.
But when you recommend me to use BrainStream is it because it contains
things that fieldtrip functions cannot do or because it is just another
alternative for making online experiments?

I did not looked carefully at BrainStream webpage, but I feel that
fieldtrip is more flexible regarding help and mailing.

Regards

Hamza