[FieldTrip] Running the ICA method to remove EOG/ECG artifact on Neuromag(*.fif) data

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Fri Apr 13 08:50:39 CEST 2012

hi Candida,

you should be able to import your fif files into fieldtrip
but be careful when applying ICA on neuromag data as
channels have different types and you have signals
with 2 orders of magnitude difference between gradiometers
and magnetometers.

I am curious to know if fieldtrip handles this properly? and if so how.

Also can Fieldtrip write data back into fif files keeping intact
all the measurement info?

thanks

Alex
--
Alexandre Gramfort, PhD
alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
INRIA Parietal Project Team, NeuroSpin CEA Saclay
Bat. 145, PC 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
http://alexandre.gramfort.net