[FieldTrip] error in ft_databrowser

Vitória Magalhães Piai vitoria.piai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 15:19:16 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I'm getting the following error when trying ft_databrowser on the output
of ft_componentanalysis (ft_topoplotIC on the same dataset works fine):

??? Error using ==> keyvalcheck at 77
the input argument 'tag' is forbidden

Error in ==> ft_plot_text at 44
keyvalcheck(varargin, 'optional', {'hpos', 'vpos', 'width', 'height',
'hlim', 'vlim', 'Color', ....

Error in ==> ft_databrowser>redraw_cb at 1346
         ft_plot_text(labelx(laysel), labely(laysel),
opt.hdr.label(chanindx(i)), 'tag', 'timecourse', 'HorizontalAlignment',
'right');

Error in ==> ft_databrowser at 548
redraw_cb(h);

I'm using the ft_databrowser version updated on the 25th of April. Is
this a bug?
Thank you, Vitória

--
** Please consider the environment - do you really need to print? **