[FieldTrip] Signal viewer + Biosemi

Boris Reuderink b.reuderink at donders.ru.nl
Thu Apr 19 12:48:03 CEST 2012

Dear Hamza,

Could you perhaps elaborate on your question? I was also under the
impression that you asked how to view the (real time) Biosemi signals
--- which Marianne explained. What are you trying to achieve, what is
your approach, and on what aspect are you asking for help?

Best,

Boris

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Hamza Fawzi Altakroury (Student)
<hamzaf at sabanciuniv.edu> wrote:
> Thank you Marianne
>
> I did not ask for just viewing the signal only, but to do realtime
> processing in general.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Hamza
>

> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Severens, Marianne
> <m.severens at maartenskliniek.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Hamza
>>
>> You first need to start a buffer to read the data from de biosemi device,
>> so start the biosemi2ft, see here
>> http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/development/realtime/biosemi?s[]=biosemi2ft.
>> Then if you do not change the defaults you do not need to change the
>> cfg.dataset field for the signal viewer.
>>
>> There is also a signal viewer based on c code (so no extra matlab session
>> is necessary). You can find it here: fieldtrip/realtime/utilities/viewer
>>
>> Best, Marianne

twitter.com/#!/breuderink | github.com/breuderink | borisreuderink.nl