[FieldTrip] ft_denoise_synthetic 3rd order grad

Barbara Haendel B.Haendel at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 08:59:39 CEST 2012

Hey there, thanks a lot for the replies!

Panagiotis hit the mark. Indeed the reference channels were excluded in the first round of preprocessing. May be one could include a short note on that in the ft_denoise m-file description since only including relevant channels is the normal way to treat data in preprocessing.

Thanks again,
Barbara

-------- Original-Nachricht --------