[FieldTrip] problem with clusterplot?

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Sun Apr 1 19:58:55 CEST 2012

Dear Mimma,

I am not exactly sure about what
"found 1 positive clusters in observed data found 0 negative clusters in
observed data" means but I would guess that it means only the number of
clusters that you got after your test. This doesn't mean that these
clusters are significant.
Have you checked in the output of ft_freqstatistics if you have any
significant clusters? (You can check it in the field stat.posclusters or
stat.negclusters).

Hope this helps
Lilla