[FieldTrip] ft_timelockstatistics > ftFuncMem=memtic();

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Sep 26 09:56:04 CEST 2011

Dear Leopold,

The memtic()-function should be specified in a file in
<fieldtrip>/utilities/memtic.m. This directory should be automatically
added to your path by ft_defaults(), which is called by all main
Fieldtrip functions. Could you let me know whether you see this file?
If you do, could you explicitly run ft_defaults() and check whether
'which memtic' gives anything in return?

(In short: this is an error in your path settings :) )

I cannot speculate on what your problems with cfg.design might be.

Best,
Eelke