[FieldTrip] dividing totoplot ot get channels!

Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos johemart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:35:30 CEST 2011

Hello dear fieldtripers

Im trying to divide 148 MEG channels from ft_topoplotER( ) plot into several
groups equally distributed (as much as it can) from that head plot in order
to get those channel info groups to work with them in another script. I
Dunno if anyone has already done that routine, and whether it is possible to
send me the code or the pseudocode to do that, or instead, whether anyone
can give me some recommendation about where i can start.

tnks buddies

Atentamente:
Johann Martínez.