[FieldTrip] Will different EEG motages have effect on the result of granger connectivity?

lwn_07 lwn_07 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Sep 25 19:41:01 CEST 2011

Thanks Jan-Mathijs.  Does it mean if I selected my data segment from mono montage (reference to mastoid), i'd better  calculate the granger causality in mono montage?  Some paper selected Cz as reference, is that OK?

Best regards.
Weina

发自我的 iPad

在 2011-9-25,23:36,jan-mathijs schoffelen <jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl> 写道: