[FieldTrip] ft_freqstatistics (nonparametric) on TFR across multiple frequencies

Kanal Eliezer ekanal at cmu.edu
Fri Sep 23 16:18:22 CEST 2011

Hello folks -

I'm comparing the TFRs of two conditions using `ft_freqstatistics`, and I was wondering if there's a simple way to examine the significance of an effect over a range of frequencies. The way I'm doing it now,

cfg.frequency           = [8 12];
cfg.method              = 'montecarlo';
stat = ft_freqstatistics(cfg, high_tfr, low_tfr);

`ft_freqstatistics` returns a test for each individual frequency (i.e., the `stat.prob`, `stat.mask`, etc are "NumChan x 5 x NumFreq" variables instead of "NumChan x 1 x NumFreq"). Thanks -

Elli

Eliezer Kanal, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition
Carnegie Mellon University
4400 Fifth Ave, Suite 110A
Pittsburgh PA 15213
P: 412-268-4115