[FieldTrip] loading brainvision data

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 22 11:48:11 CEST 2011

Hi Brian,
Also I noticed in your error you have '-kop' in the file name but not in the
dataset name.   I've noticed that one can't change the file name of .eeg
files (e.g. copying them to a new file name) and then still load them; you
should stick to the original name as it was given when collected.

Best,
Johanna