[FieldTrip] bufferviewer C++ code

JustinChen justin.sickkids at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:07:36 CEST 2011

Hey, all, Recently I want to try to compile the bufferviewer C++ source code under the directory:  fieldtrip/realtime/utilities/viewer/. I tried to use the Microsoft Visual C++ IDE to compile the code but it failed, and now I am using the Eclipse+MinGW under the windows environment to compile it. Does anyone know what environment the C++ codes were compiled and debugged originally? And also I notice the code uses the FLTK API pakage to draw the GUI part, any other API libraries required to compile the code? Anybody who is familiar with the code please reply and I really appreciate your help. Thanks and have a good day!                           Justin