[FieldTrip] 4D data reading problem

alotof eve alotof_xd at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 22:52:02 CEST 2011

Hi, Tzvetan,

Thank you firstly.

I tried it as your suggestion but still failed. I also tried another type of data "c,rfDC", same problem happened. A possibility I guess is that I run matlab under windows. I just found similar problem reported before and Jan-Mathijsmentioned that it might due to using windows. Just want to make sure if mine is the same problem and the possible way to settle it.

Thanks,
Eve