[FieldTrip] ANOVA and tails

Gopakumar Venugopalan venug001 at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Sep 1 19:57:25 CEST 2011

Well you must have some expectation: Those dependent on alcohol will have a
more diminshed P300 response, than someone who is not. In this case the
postive or negative outcome is a net result of one group having a higher
value (P300) than another group. when you have examining two components P300
and N1 then you have to perform separate tests and/or a multivariate test.
In this case you will also receive some kind or R or correlation statistic
where it show that the two components are inversely related to each other.
That is when P300 increases, then N1 will decrease, and possibly vice versa.

Again I am thinking of all this when the values have been exported to SAS or
SPSS, and not in Fieldtrip.

Warm regards
gopa