[FieldTrip] ft_prepare_leadfield: no electrodes or gradiometers specified

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:55:14 CEST 2011

Kevin,

I'm not familiar with ft_prepare_leadfield, but in the past when I had
similar electrode-related error messages I was able to resolve it by first
running

elec = ft_read_sens(filename, ...)

and then adding elec to the data structure. I believe the file I used for
ft_read_sens was a layout file I exported from EEGLAB.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

Message: 3

Stephen Politzer-Ahles