[FieldTrip] Clustering error

Rodolphe Nenert batrod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:43:47 CEST 2011

Dear Fieldtripers,

i tried to modify one of my script that was doing a permutation test in
order to do the same test but within trials.
I had the following error and couldnt find where it could comes from:

using "statfun_depsamplesT" for the single-sample statistics
constructing randomized design
total number of measurements     = 79
total number of variables        = 2
number of independent variables  = 1
number of unit variables         = 1
number of within-cell variables  = 0
number of control variables      = 0
using a permutation resampling approach
repeated measurement in variable 2 over 51 levels
number of repeated measurements in each level is 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
computing a parametric threshold for clustering
Error using ==> statfun_depsamplesT at 69
Invalid specification of the design array.
??? Error using ==> statistics_montecarlo at 215
could not determine the parametric critical value for clustering

Error in ==> ft_freqstatistics at 279
  [stat, cfg] = statmethod(cfg, dat, cfg.design);

Any ideas ? ( im using the very last fieltrip version : 20111010)

Rodolphe N. PhD
University of Alabama at Birmingham.