[FieldTrip] Creating volume conduction model and leadfieldmatrix using .elp (jan-mathijs schoffelen)

B.Mouthaan at neuro.umcn.nl B.Mouthaan at neuro.umcn.nl
Mon Oct 10 11:45:00 CEST 2011

Hello Jan-Mathijs,

My elec file is a struct, containing a 32x3 double called 'label'. I think these contain the coordinates. Also it contains two 32x1 cells. Called 'textdata' and 'rowheaders'. They contain the same info (names of the 31 channels + average):

'CP2'
'CP5'
'CP6'
'Cz'
'F3'
'F4'
'F7'
'F8'
'FC1'
'FC2'
'FC5'
'FC6'
'Fp1'
'Fp2'
'FT10'
'FT9'
'Fz'
'O1'
'O2'
'P3'
'P4'
'P7'
'P8'
'PO3'
'PO4'
'Pz'
'T7'
'T8'
'Avg'

I hope this is enough info for you, to help me with the solution

Best,

Brian

Het UMC St Radboud staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.