[FieldTrip] (no subject)

miellet at psy.gla.ac.uk miellet at psy.gla.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 19:35:48 CEST 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to use ft_sourceanalysis with pcc. I specify the volume
conductor model, the sensor information and a grid with pre-computed
leadfields.
I tried to compute the statistics over the source parameters between
two conditions as indicated in the documentation
(ft_sourceanalysis(cfg, freqA, freqB) with randomization).
I get an error linked to the condition:
if nargin>2 && strcmp(cfg.prewhiten,'no')
I couldn't find any information about this cfg.prewhiten parameter.
this part of the code if commented by
% HACK: requires some extra defaults
% HACK: use some experimental code
Does anyone know if this part is functional yet please?
Thanks,
Sebastien

   This message was sent using the Web mail system for
   The University of Glasgow School of Psychology