[FieldTrip] questions about forward calculations

Micheli, C. c.micheli at fcdonders.ru.nl
Wed Oct 26 11:24:46 CEST 2011

Hi Margit
I could replicate the behavior that you described in point 1) the last email and at the moment we are checking that all required options within FieldFrip and OpenMEEG are set correctly.
For your points 2) and 3) I could not replicate the problem. Everything should work fine if the units of the sensors and the volume conductor are consistent.
However, we are working to make units management more handy for the users, so that ambiguities like this can be solved. Please, keep posted on the mailing list to track the changes in the near future.

Could you maybe paste your source code here in the mailing list?

Cheers,
Cristiano