[FieldTrip] problem with clusterplot

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Mon Oct 24 16:20:39 CEST 2011

Hey Marieke,

I just checked your workspace, and realized that in your cfg there is no
field parameter. Maybe something went wrong or you made a typo
somewhere. Just setting cfg.parameter='prob' solved the problem for me
and ft_clusterplot works nicely (nice cluster, btw).

/the call to "ft_clusterplot" took 20 seconds and an estimated NaN MB
 >> cfg

cfg =

         alpha: 0.1000
          elec: [1x1 struct]
          zlim: [-2 2]
     parameter: 'prob'/

Best,
Jörn

On 10/24/2011 11:35 AM, Marieke van Vugt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am trying to use ft_clusterplot after having done
> ft_timelockstatistics. I get the following error:
> >>cfg = [];
> >>cfg.alpha = 0.1;
> >>cfg.parameter = 'prob';
> >>cfg.elec = timelockLow.elec;
>
> >> ft_clusterplot(cfg,stat);
> creating layout from cfg.elec
> creating layout for ext1020 system
> There are 1 clusters smaller than alpha (0.1)
> Positive cluster: 1, pvalue: 0.065 (+), t = 0.712 to 0.836
> *??? Reference to non-existent field 'parameter'.*
>
> Error in ==> ft_topoplotER at 610
> dat    = data.(cfg.parameter);
>
> Error in ==> ft_clusterplot at 339
>           ft_topoplotER(cfgtopo, stat);
> 610 dat    = data.(cfg.parameter);
> K>> dbquit
>
> In general the stat output looks fine.
> You can find the 'stat' and 'cfg' variables that I use in my dropbox:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13997261/clusterProblem.mat
>
> Does anyone know what's going on here? I could not figure out what the
> field 'parameter' should be and why it was not existing in the first
> place.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
> Marieke
> Marieke van Vugt, PhD
> Assistant Professor, Cognitive Modeling Group
> Bernoulliborg, room 326
> Nijenborgh 9
> 9747 AG Groningen
> The Netherlands