[FieldTrip] beamforming - normilise issue

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Fri Oct 21 12:13:08 CEST 2011

Dear Davide,

I was hesitant to answer, because I thought others know more than me.
But since none responded, I can try to help with my limited knowledge.

 From my knowledge of source reconstruction, I can just say that if all
your source reconstructions are in the same space (say, MNI), you can
use the .pos from your template to overcome this problem. I am not using
ft_volumenormalise, so I have no experience what is exactly going on
there. I would assume, however, that volumenormalise will transofmr your
source structures to a common space.
However, I stick to normalizing the following way:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/example/create_single-subject_grids_in_individual_head_space_that_are_all_aligned_in_mni_space

Hope it helps at least a little bit.
Best,
Jörn

On 10/19/2011 6:12 PM, Davide Rivolta wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> I am using the single shell (Nolte).
> The grid has 2340 positions, but I am not still using mni.
> Thanks,
> Davide
>
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Michael Wibral <michael.wibral at web.de
> <mailto:michael.wibral at web.de>> wrote: