[FieldTrip] problem with ft_prepare_neighbours / ft_neighbourselection

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Oct 19 11:18:31 CEST 2011

Dear Vitória,

At the moment, the part of the FieldTrip code dealing with channel positions is not so stable. This has high priority for us and we will discuss the issue in today's FieldTrip team meeting. Hopefully we will be able to provide a stable version very soon. For now, I'd advice not to use the latest version if that is causing you trouble.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

On Oct 19, 2011, at 5:30 AM, Vitória Magalhães Piai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since a latest change from yesterday (Oct 18th), I'm getting an error
> when running either ft_prepare_neighbours / ft_neighbourselection on
> channelposition at line 71 because of a reference to non-existent field
> 'tra'.
> I'm working with planar gradients.
>
> Hopefully this is a temporary bug, but otherwise what would be the right
> way to configure the parameters?
>
> Thank you, Vitoria

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,