[FieldTrip] problem exiting ft_databrowser

Marieke van Vugt m.k.van.vugt at rug.nl
Mon Oct 10 06:22:03 CEST 2011

Hi Ingrid,
I figured out the problem: I did not realize the ft_databrowser was a function, and hence I just called ft_databrowser(cfg,data) without output argument. Using instead cfg=ft_databrowser(cfg,data) made both the "q" key work and gave cfg and artfctdef field. Problem solved!
Thank you!
(as you can tell, I just started using fieldtrip...)
Warm regards,
Marieke

m.k.van.vugt at rug.nl