[FieldTrip] cluster>nothing to plot

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Fri Oct 7 15:08:11 CEST 2011

hi Zita,

I do not know what kind of script you wrote, therefore, it is difficult
to figure out what the problem is exactly. But your problems reminds me
to the following:
if you followed the FT tutorial for plotting the clusters, you must be
aware that it will plot only those channels in each time-bin that are
part of the cluster during the entire time-bin. So, if you use a 50 ms
bin, and a channel is part of the significant cluster only for 10 ms,
you won't see that channel on the plot. I hope this helps.

Best,
Lilla