[FieldTrip] how to avoid displaying function info

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Fri Nov 25 15:06:47 CET 2011

Hi Marco,

currently there is no way to remove this without modifying the code itself.

If you want to avoid any output to the command window, you could trick
fieldtrip though by using evalc('ft_topoplotTFR(cfg, data)');
evalc will return all text that would have been written in the command
window in an output variable, and prevent it from being directly written
to the command window

Best,
Jörn

--