[FieldTrip] Mixed design permutation test

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:43:07 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

I just found the following message about this topic from a few years ago:

http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2008-March/001500.html

That procedure sounds complicated; I too would be very interested in
hearing if anyone knows a way to do this using existing cfg.statistic
choices (i.e., without implementing my own statfun).

There was a more recent post here (
http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2011-September/004244.html)
saying (if I understand correctly) that permutation tests cannot be used to
test interactions in a between-subjects design, but I'm not sure if this is
also applicable to your design.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles