[FieldTrip] Dipole at surface of head

B.Mouthaan at neuro.umcn.nl B.Mouthaan at neuro.umcn.nl
Thu Nov 3 14:51:56 CET 2011

Hello all,

I am calculating dipoles with use of the BEM headmodel. Before calculating the dipole I hypothesize with help of the current distribution topography in MultiplotER where the dipole will be placed. Most of the times the dipole location corresponds with my expectations. However often this dipole is locate at the surface of the head. This does not sound logic to me.

Does anyone have experienced this problem earlier? And if so does anybody has a solution?

Thanks!

Brian

Het UMC St Radboud staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.