[FieldTrip] [Solution] Plotting dipole moment in 3D

B.Mouthaan at neuro.umcn.nl B.Mouthaan at neuro.umcn.nl
Wed Nov 2 14:34:57 CET 2011

It was correct that dipole.dip.ori was not existing, because ori is created when calling ft_plot_dipole. [ori] contains the three parameters of dipole.dip.mom. So I used the following code to create the vector:

 figure(10)
 ft_plot_mesh(vol.bnd(3))
 hold on
 alpha 0.5

for j=1:21

ft_plot_dipole(dipole.dip.pos, dipole.dip.mom(:,j),'color', 'r', 'units', 'mm')
pause (1)
end

I used an iteration, because the moment of the dipole changes every timepoint. My previous figure became dark, and i didn't see the vector. The reason for this is that my units were not defined. No putting the units similarly as in the BEM-model, the figure shows a clear dipole vector.

Thanks for the help you all!

Het UMC St Radboud staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel in het handelsregister onder nummer 41055629.
The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre is listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under file number 41055629.