[FieldTrip] avg.filter subfield from ft_sourceanalysis

Thomas Hartmann thomas.hartmann at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Nov 30 10:51:13 CET 2011

dear vitoria,
its working with me. have you checked for cfg.keepfilter = 'yes'; ?

regards,
thomas

--
Dipl. Psych. Thomas Hartmann

OBOB-Lab
University of Konstanz
Department of Psychology
P.O. Box D25
78457 Konstanz
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)7531 88 4612
Fax: +49 (0)7531-88 4601
Email: thomas.hartmann at uni-konstanz.de
Homepage: http://www.uni-konstanz.de/obob

"I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix. " (Arthur Conan Doyle)