[FieldTrip] promblem with fontsize from TOPOPLOTER

Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos johemart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:57:32 CET 2011

PROBLEM SOLVED WITH FONTSIZE.

Thanks friend, at the end and just if anyone need this too, i had found the
solution by myself. that was just modifying a new cfg field that wasnt
described into the documentation of this function topoplot called:

cfg.fontsize = 12;

I saw this field wrote as default code in ft_topoplotER.m file as value of
8. In my case I prefered to use 12.

have a nice days friends

johann

On 25 November 2011 18:38, Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos <johemart at gmail.com