[FieldTrip] second-level statistical inference

Stolk, A. a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri Nov 25 14:32:39 CET 2011

Hey Sara,

Yes, it is ok to do it like this (replacing every stat field by a 'avg' field). We'll fix this asap possible. Id est, to make ft_timelockgrandaverage to do this for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

With repect to your last step (step 4), a depsamplesT t-test is suitable for testing varibles that depend on the same factor (within-subjects effects). The answer is 'yes'. :)

Best regards,
Arjen