[FieldTrip] ft_plot_topo3d crash

Gio Piantoni g.piantoni at nin.knaw.nl
Sun Nov 6 11:04:29 CET 2011

Hi Karl,

To me, it sounds like a problem with the OpenGL drivers.
There was a discussion on that about VNC crashing on Linux, but maybe
it applies to your Mac configuration as well. See:
http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2011-May/003850.html
http://mailman.science.ru.nl/pipermail/fieldtrip/2011-May/003852.html

Please, report back if you find a solution.

Best,

Gio