[FieldTrip] [multivariate] "multivariate" subdirectory not included upon "addpath" of FieldTrip root directory

Rodolphe Nenert batrod at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:39:02 CEST 2011

Hello Sander,

Elli's suggestion is right. As you apparently want to do that on matlab
startup and using Linux, you can add a matlab shortcut  on your panel with
the following instructions : matlab -r "yourinstructions"
"yourinstructions" can be an addpath or wathever you want.
I often use this initialization to avoid default path conflicts between spm,
fieldtrip, eeglab, etc...

Hope this helps,

Rodolphe