[FieldTrip] rpa/nas/lpa coordinates

Elena Orekhova Elena.Orekhova at neuro.gu.se
Mon May 23 12:03:11 CEST 2011

Dear Robert,
As you advised, I tried to use 'ft_determine_coordsys' to look at my non-segmented MRI, but got the error (see below).
What can be the reason?

/Elena

>> mri

mri =

          dim: [512 512 180]
      anatomy: [512x512x180 int16]
          hdr: [1x1 struct]
    transform: [4x4 double]
         unit: 'm'

>> [dataout] = ft_determine_coordsys(mri)
??? Error using ==> surface
Z must be a matrix, not a scalar or vector

Error in ==> ft_plot_slice at 184
h      = surface(Xh, Yh, Zh, V);

Error in ==> ft_plot_ortho at 94
  hx = ft_plot_slice(dat, varargin{:});

Error in ==> ft_determine_coordsys at 192
  ft_plot_ortho(data.(funparam), 'transform', data.transform, 'resolution', 1,
  'style', 'intersect');