[FieldTrip] ft_rejectvisual channel selection

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Tue May 17 00:19:50 CEST 2011

Hi Stan,

You're right. It seems that my problem lies in the lack of trl because I previously resample my data and this last function do not creates a new trl with the updated begin and end samples. If I create a new trl = round(data.cfg.previous.trl(:,1:3) * (1/data.cfg.origfs) *data.fsample);, I get the same error but not with the original data (without resampling). Then I'll use data without resampling to check my artifacts.

Thanks again,

Diego