[FieldTrip] ft_rejectvisual channel selection

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon May 16 16:24:38 CEST 2011

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your quickly answer. I get this error:

Warning: the data does not contain a trial definition, assuming that the trials are consecutive segments of a continuous recording
> In utilities/private/warning_once at 81
  In utilities/private/fixtrialdef at 52
  In ft_datatype_raw at 91
  In ft_checkdata at 161
  In ft_databrowser at 120
redrawing with viewmode butterfly
??? Improper index matrix reference.

Error in ==> ft_databrowser>redraw_cb at 910
  evtsample = [event(:).sample];

Error in ==> ft_databrowser at 419
redraw_cb(h);

I don't know why my data have no trial definition when I'm sure that is epoched... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Diego