[FieldTrip] ft_multiplotTFR.m crashing Linux machine

Gio Piantoni g.piantoni at nin.knaw.nl
Wed May 25 08:59:20 CEST 2011

Hi David,

I also had similar problems, such as crashing of the VNC window on a
remote server.
I agree with Roemer that it's probably due to buggy opengl drivers.
More information at:
http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1200/1201.html#Section_4

Briefly, you can run as first command:
>> opengl software

to force matlab to use the (less buggy) software implementation of opengl.

Then the trick "figure('renderer','zbuffer')" should not be necessary.
Hope this helps.

Gio

--
Giovanni Piantoni, Ph.D. student