[FieldTrip] Segment anatomy from MRI (spm8)

Younes Zerouali younes_zerouali at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 00:25:25 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to segment head anatomical surfaces (scalp, skull) using the mri scan from patient Colin27 (MNI, Montreal) following the steps described in the tutorial (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/headmodel).
My problem is that the function "ft_volumesegment" doesn't return all the variables that are mentionned in the tutorial. For example, there is no field named "skull" or "scalp" in the argument returned by this function. Anyone had this problem before?

Best,

Younes