[FieldTrip] problem reading 4d header

Nuria Donamayor Alonso nuria.donamayor at neuro.uni-luebeck.de
Fri May 13 10:42:05 CEST 2011

Dear fieltrip users,
I am using fieldtrip to analyze my 4D/BTI data on a Linux machine with a 64-bit Matlab version and I am getting an error I don't know how to solve:

hdr = ft_read_header(['/data/ld1/home/bx95/c,rfDC']);
??? SWITCH expression must be a scalar or string constant.

Error in ==> read_4d_hdr at 60
  switch format

Error in ==> ft_read_header at 153
    orig            = read_4d_hdr(datafile);

If I try to read the same data on my Windows PC with 32-bit Matlab I have no problem reading the header file (but I can't even finish the preprocessing before it runs out of memory, therefore the switch to the Linux machine), so I'm pretty clueless here... Can any of you help me?
Thanks,
Nuria

Nuria Doñamayor Alonso, MSc
Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein